As a mature SSO, are you struggling to find value from your traditional model? Look no further!
We are now living in the "new normal" of shared services. One which demands greater value, transparency and accountability, all while delivering double-digit cost savings and heightened service levels.
Advances in technology, the rise of emerging markets, access to data, growth by acquisition and more empowered employees, are fundamentally changing the way we approach our service delivery operations. Never before have we seen such a movement to reinvest in shared services for higher-value processes.
What does a blueprint for success look like?
At the 10th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Exchange we show you how to broaden your scope, and create the optimal path to achieving that next step of value. With a laser focus on the content that you told us matters most, we have carefully constructed a program which enables you to;
- Achieve end-to-end processes by developing and nurturing a global process ownership role & embracing digital transformation
- Broaden your scope of services by taking on higher-value & front office activities while evaluating opportunities in offshoring
- Learn what measurement systems are being utilized to capture, record and communicate the value of shared services
- Tighten up your vendor management strategy to move up the value chain with service partners
- Evaluate your baseline service levels and see how lean and other principles can take them to the next level
- Optimize your governance function to support integrated global services models
- Discussion the sophistication of technology (digital, robotics, process automation, analytics) and the impact on SSOs
- Develop an action plan to kick start your finance and non finance analytical journey with a focus on knowledge creation
- Move the talent discussion beyond transactional to a "front office and "digital savvy" mindset
- Develop a digital roadmap to drive next generation service delivery capabilities
- Discuss what's next in outsourcing's evolution - mega trends, value creation and smart partnerships
What's New for 2015
- More dialogue-driven formats presented by expert facilitators so you can actively engage in each and every topic
- Functional focused roundtables for HR, Finance and multi-function
- Real discussion on how to think beyond the shared services model and ascertain whether a broader GBS approach is right for you
- A focus on adding higher value processes (tax, FP&A, analytics, recruitment processing) with specific examples from companies who have done it
Learn more about the experience by viewing highlights, reading about our speakers and partners, or browsing through our collection of articles and resources, videos and photos.
Testimonials from Past Attendees
Get an idea of what it's like to be onsite at the Shared Services Exchange. This year, we'll be in California from June 9 - 11, 2015... see you there!
>> View past attendee testimonials
Learn from Leaders in Shared Services
Benefit from a content-rich forum full of real-life case studies, relevant panel discussions and interactive sessions produced from extensive research, market intelligence and feedback from industry leaders, influencers and senior shared services and outsourcing executives.
> Get to know this year's speakers
Unlike Any Conference or Exhibition
An Exchange is a unique, invitation-only meeting comprised of thought provoking conference sessions, executive roundtables, innovative networking opportunities and private meetings between pre-qualified solution providers and senior decision-makers, resulting in three days of focused, structured business development and information exchange.
> Check out an interactive diagram of the exchange
Empower Yourself with the Right Solutions
Choose from leading solution providers in attendance to meet with in private, one-on-one meetings. Add these to your customized itinerary to maximize your time out of office.
> View our current solution providers to be in attendance
Attendees Discuss a Recent Exchange