The 11th annual Shared Services Exchange is neither a conference nor an exhibition; it is an invitation-only networking event, designed exclusively for shared services and outsourcing leaders. This year's retreat takes place at the luxurious Ballantyne Hotel & Spa in Charlotte, NC. The event features an agenda dedicated to exchanging ideas and identifying commercial partners for solutions you are looking to source in the next 9-18 months.
EARN UP TO 12 CPE CREDITS!
Attendees Discuss the Exchange Experience
SEE WHAT'S NEW FOR 2016
Learn more about the experience by viewing highlights, reading about our speakers and partners, or browsing through our collection of articles, resources, videos and photos.
More dialogue-driven formats presented by expert facilitators so you can actively engage in each and every topic.
Functional focused roundtables for HR, Finance and multi-function.
Real discussion on how to think beyond the shared services model and ascertain whether a broader GBS approach is right for you.
A focus on adding higher value processes (tax, FP&A, analytics, recruitment processing) with specific examples from companies who have done it.
2015 Shared Services Exchange Event Highlights
- Top Executives from Multiple Industries
- Senior Shared Services and Outsourcing Leaders facing similar challenges
- Market-leading solution providers
- Inspiring Speakers
> Get to know the speakers
- Luxurious venue
- Dedicated on-site staff
- Five star dinner and networking
- Get away from the Daily Grind
- Inspiring topics to help you personally
> Request your invitation today
- Customize your itinerary
- 1-to-1 meetings tailored to your business needs
- Choose your own Solution Providers
- Get the most value for your time out of office
> See current solution provider list
See what Past Attendees are Saying about
Shared Services & GBS Exchange: