As a mature SSO, are you struggling to find value from your traditional model? Look no further!
We are now living in the "new norm" of shared services. A norm that demands greater value, transparency and growth within our centers, all while delivering double-digit cost savings and heightened service levels.
Advances in technology, the rise of emerging markets, access to data, growth by acquisition and more empowered employees, are fundamentally changing the way we approach our service delivery operations.
What does a blueprint for success look like?
At the 10th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Exchange we show you how to broaden your scope, and create the optimal path to achieving that next step of value. With a laser focus on the content that you told us matters most, we have carefully constructed a program which enables you to;
- Achieve end-to-end processes by developing and nurturing a global process ownership role
- Broaden your scope of services by taking on more front office vs. pure back office activities
- Learn what measurement systems are being utilized to capture, record and communicate the value of shared services
- Tighten up your vendor management strategy to move up the value chain with service partners
- Evaluate your baseline service levels and see how lean and other principles can take them to the next level
- Debate whether global business services or global shared services is the right fit for your organization
- Participate in discussion around the sophistication of technology (robotics, automation, data analytics) and the impact on SSOs
- Develop an action plan to kick start your finance and non finance analytical journey by starting small and focused
What's New for 2015
- More dialogue-driven formats presented by expert facilitators so you can actively engage in each and every topic
- Functional focused roundtables for HR, Finance and multi-function
- Split sessions focused on the "before" and the "after" transformation phase, so you can blueprint your next steps accordingly
- Real discussion on when global business services is and isn't right for you
- A focus on adding higher value processes (tax, FP&A, analytics) with specific examples from companies who have done it
Learn more about the experience by viewing highlights, reading about our speakers and partners, or browsing through our collection of articles and resources, videos and photos.
Testimonials from Past Attendees
Get an idea of what it's like to be onsite at the Shared Services Exchange. This year, we'll be in California from June 9 - 11, 2015... see you there!
>> View past attendee testimonials
Learn from Leaders in Shared Services
Benefit from a content-rich forum full of real-life case studies, relevant panel discussions and interactive sessions produced from extensive research, market intelligence and feedback from industry leaders, influencers and senior shared services and outsourcing executives.
> Get to know this year's speakers
Unlike Any Conference or Exhibition
An Exchange is a unique, invitation-only meeting comprised of thought provoking conference sessions, executive roundtables, innovative networking opportunities and private meetings between pre-qualified solution providers and senior decision-makers, resulting in three days of focused, structured business development and information exchange.
> Check out an interactive diagram of the exchange
Empower Yourself with the Right Solutions
Choose from leading solution providers in attendance to meet with in private, one-on-one meetings. Add these to your customized itinerary to maximize your time out of office.
> View our current solution providers to be in attendance